McAfee is one of the leading names that deals with production of most trusted virus protection software in the market. In this world where the internet offers valuable services and information, the maximum percentage of the world’s population is making the best use of it. This eventually increases the need of a good malware protection product for your devices and McAfee offers its 360° solution for all your problems including safety of your sensitive personal credentials like passwords, account details, username, contact number, etc. Logging into a McAfee account enables you to access a wide range of its offered services, products and subscriptions.
Learn about McAfee Login Process
How To Create A McAfee Account?
Creating a McAfee is quite a simple procedure. Follow these steps if you wish to create your McAfee account and enjoy benefit of its malware protection and other premium sevices.
- Open your internet browser and go to the Mcafee login page
- Look for “My Account” option
- Drop down the list of ‘My Account’ and select “Sign in” tab
- Move towards the tab that says “Are you a New User?”
- Next, click on “Register Now” to start creating your McAfee login account
- Enter the following information as you see them and also fill in their respective fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Create a Password
- Re-enter the same
- You will get be notified by a confirmation email in your registered email ID
- Click on “Verify” to confirm the authenticity of your email ID only.
Once you are done with these steps, your McAfee account will be ready.
UK☏ 0800 028 7581 | USA☏ +1(866) 622-3911 | E✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
McAfee Account Login Procedure
To login to your McAfee account, all you need to do is follow these instructions and you will be able to access your McAfee account whenever required. For McAfee.com/Activate contact our experts.
- Open the browser and visit the URL: “www.mcafee.com“. You will be directed to McAfee login page.
- Look for the “Account” tab in the upper right corner of the page and then click on it.
- Select the option of ‘My Account’
- Now you need to enter the following McAfee Sign in credentials
- Email Address of your McAfee account
- Password of your McAfee account
- Check on the option of ‘Remember Me’ as it pops up on your screen.
- At last, hit the “Login” option to access your account.
Once you follow the McAfee Account login process, you can successfully access your account.
Changing Your McAfee Account Login Password
It is essential to keep changing your login credentials after a certain period of time as a safety measure. After all, it efficiently works towards saving your devices and important data from serious malware threats. Let us discuss how you can change your McAfee login credentials.
For Android Devices:
- Visit McAfee’s login page
- Enter your email address and password in the provided space
- Click on “Login”
For iPhone Devices:
- Visit the URL: home.mcafee.login
- Click on the “Preferences” tab
- Drop down the “My Factors” tab
- Click on ‘Master Password’
For PC or Laptops
- Login to your McAfee account by visiting the McAfee homepage.
- Click on your ‘Name’ or click on the ‘Profile’ icon.
- Drop down and click on ‘Edit’ option.
- Drop down the tab of ‘My Factors’.
- Click on ‘Master Password’.
Next, you need to follow the below mentioned steps regardless of the device that you are using.
- Click on ‘Change Master Password’
- Type in your ‘Current Master Password’
- Type a ‘New Master Password’ and re-type it to confirm
- Click the button of ‘Change Master Password’
And, you will be successfully completing the process.
How to Purchase a Subscription in McAfee?
- Start with “Signing in” to your McAfee account by following McAfee Account login process
- Go to “Products for consumer and enterprise”
- Scroll down the list and click on any product of your choice
- Select “Buy Now” and type in the following details
- First Name
- Last Name
- Name of the State
- Email Address
- Click on click “Review all the details” to check everything before confirming your product
- Carefully read about the ‘Auto-Renewal Policy’ and click on it if you agree
- reading the terms and conditions of McAfee Antivirus subscriptions
- Once you go through all the terms and conditions and agree to the, click on “License Agreement” after
- To purchase a McAfee Subscription, click on “Place My Order”
How to manage your McAfee Official Account (Video Tutorial)?
What is McAfee Total Protection?
McAfee Total Protection is a special feature that McAfee offers to its customers which is made to protect your Android and iOS devices. It secures your device from ransomware, malware, and other harmful elements by scanning and blocking them. By creating a McAfee account and completing the login process you can take the benefit by accessing McAfee Total Protection. You can even try and download its 30 days free trial, connect to your device and relax without any worries.
What are the common McAfee Login Problems?
While using any product or services, there may be times when user can face some issues. If you are using McAfee, you can sometimes face an issue while downloading and installing malware protection software or while logging into your McAfee account.
Below is a list of some of the most common McAfee Sign in issues:
- Cannot enable the master password reset feature
- Webpage of McAfee livesafe login is not working
- McAfee.com loginhas expired
- You get re-directed to a non-McAfee Login page
- McAfee Login issue in Windows devices
- Easy trouble-shooting tips for McAfee Sign in issues
- The pop-up notifying to not use outdated browsers to log in to your McAfee account”
- You are requested to correct the URL to log in to your McAfee account is home.mcafee.login”
- You face issues while trying to retrieve your McAfee Livesafe: “Retrieve your McAfee Livesafe Login account by resetting the password”
- You are asked to reset the “True Key Master Password” in order to fix login issues”
- And, also “Enter the correct Mcafee.com login password”
Now, let us discuss some frequently asked questions about McAfee Sign in
Q. How to Sign in/Login to My McAfee Account?
- Go to your internet browser and type the address: home.mcafee.com
- Navigate towards “Accounts” and select ‘My Accounts’ option
- Click on ‘Sign in’ and enter the following details:
1. McAfee Email Address
2. Password for the same
- Click on the option of ‘Login’ and you will be able to access your account
Q. How To Perform the McAfee Account Login Process?
- Open a new internet browser on your computer system and open the McAfee official website
- Navigate towards the ‘McAfee My Account’ and select it
- Under the ‘My Account’ section type in essential login details:
- 1. McAfee Login Address
2. McAfee Login Password
- After entering your login details, click on ‘Sign-in’ tab
As you follow the aforementioned method, you will be signed in to your McAfee Account.
Q. How Can I Keep and Look for the Record of My McAfee Account Purchases?
- Start a system and go the web browser
- Go to the McAfee website address: home.mcafee.com
- Type your email address and password associated with the McAfee program under ‘My Account’ section, and log in to your account
- As you login to your McAfee account, navigate towards the “Products” tab and click on it
- The “Products” section will have the record of all your subscriptions. You will find the data of your purchases under the “Products and Subscriptions”.
- In case, you want to buy a new product, select the product and put it in your cart
- Provide your personal credentials and successfully purchase the new McAfee antivirus product
Q. Why can I access the Auto-Renewal program in McAfee Antivirus?
Follow the steps mentioned below to turn on the Auto-Renewal in your McAfee:
- Go to the McAfee login page and click on “My Account”
- Under the “Sign-in” section provide the following:
1. Your email address associated with McAfee
2. The Password for the same email ID
- Click on “Login” to access your account
- Move towards the “My Account” section and drop down the list to select
- Click on the “Auto-Renewal” Settings and click on it twice to open
- Choose your McAfee product subscription and click right on it
- Click on “Turn On” from the available options, as you want your subscription to be renewed automatically.
Note: Since you have opted for the Auto-Renewal of the subscription, you will be prompted to “Update the Billing information”. If you want to buy a different subscription and stop the automatic renewal, you can also turn off this feature at any time you want.
Q. How To Recover or Restore My McAfee Account?
- Go to your web browser and visit homepage of mcafee.com
- Enter your McAfee email ID
- Click on “Forget Password”
- Now, you will be asked to provide an active e-mail address or contact number for the verification process in order to recover your password
- Enter the “Code” you have received on e-mail address/ contact number
- Next, type a “New Password” and then again enter to continue
- Do not forget to “save” the changes you have just made
Your McAfee login account is successfully recovered. Now, you can login and access your account with the newly set password.
Q. What is the Process for Creating a New McAfee Account?
- Open home.mcafee.com and click on “My Accounts”
- Next, select “Register Now” and choose any one of the following as per your concern:
- Provide Username, Email Address, and Password
- Press on “Sign in” and your McAfee login account will be created.
Q. How Do I Contact McAfee?
If you come across any query or any issue during the installation, uninstallation or logging procedure, you can contact our representatives and get your solutions. Our experts are just a call away.
Q. How Do I Change My McAfee Account?
- Log in to your McAfee account
- Click on ‘Changes/ Updates’
- In this section of your McAfee settings, you can change the following:
2. Billing Information
3. Shipping Address
4. E-mail Address
- Select one of the above-mentioned options
- Make the necessary changes
- Select ‘Save’
Q. What is My McAfee Account?
Q. How Can I turn off the McAfee Antivirus Auto-Renewal Option?
- Go to the McAfee login page and click on “My Account”
- Under the ‘Sign-in’ option fill the following information:
- Enter your McAfee email address and Type in the password
- Click on “Login” to access your McAfee account
- Maneuver your mouse towards “My Account” and scroll down the list to select
- Select the ‘Auto-Renewal’ Settings option and double-click on it to open
- Now, choose your McAfee product subscription plan and right on the same
- From the list of all available options, click on ‘Turn Off’ since you do not want your subscription to be renewed automatically.
Once you apply these steps, your old subscriptions will not be renewed automatically. If you wish to renew the same, you will need to either manually do it or turn on the feature.
Q. How Can I update or make changes to “My Account Information”?
- Turn on your operating system and open a web browser
- Go to the search bar and enter “home.mcafee.com” to visit the McAfee login page
- Press on “My Account”. Next, go to “Sign-in”
- Now, you will have to enter the following details:
- Enter your login ID registered with McAfee
- Type your Password
- To access your McAfee account, click on “Log In”
- Move your mouse towards “My Account” and select the following options:
- Choose “Edit Billing” if you wish to update your billing information
- Choose “Update Profile” in case you want to change shipping details, email ID or password of the email address
- Make the necessary changes and click on “Save” so the changes are made to save.
After you apply the above-mentioned steps, your McAfee account details will be updated or changed. Make sure that you remember the changes you just made to access your account in the future.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?